Whales and Dolphins
Every day you can enjoy aboard a modern sailboat. You will spend 4 h visiting the stable colony of whales and dolphins that permanently reside off the coast of Tenerife.
We will sail towards the island of La Gomera in search of the different types of animals that inhabit this area (cetaceans, seabirds, turtles…) and enjoy the spectacular views of the cliffs from the sea.
To know more about the cetaceans of Tenerife.
During the activity we will anchor in the bay of Masca between cliffs, where you can enjoy a relaxing swim and snorkel (the activities will be carried out if the weather conditions allow us and as long as it is not dangerous for our customers).
MENU ON BOARD: You can enjoy drinks served by our crew, who at all times will take care to provide you with everything you need.
- Dates: Daily departures.
- Schedule: 10:00 h, 14:00 or 17:00 h
- Duration: 3 or 4 h (To choose)
- Shared tour 3h (9 people maximum): 70 €.
- Shared tour 4h (9 people maximum): 85 €.
- Private tour 4h (8 people maximum): 765 €.
- Meeting point: Los Gigantes Marina. Door 1. Company: Picarus Sailing Club.
- Includes: 3/ 4 hours of sailing, sighting, anchoring at Masca beach for a swim and lunch on board.