Sea kayaking (canoeing) Punta de Teno
Sailing in a sea kayak at Punta de Teno in Tenerife, on the foot of the Los Gigantes cliffs is undoubtedly one of the most entertaining activities the nature of Tenerife has to offer.
Our kayak experiences depart from the spectacular landscape of Punta de Teno
Experience of 1,5 hours from Punta de Teno enjoying the unbeatable views of Los Gigantes Cliff. Spectacular initiation experience bordering the majestic cliffs of Los Gigantes accompanied by our staff that will show you all the secrets of this activity and the singularities of this incredible space. The experience, round trip, includes a stop in one of the bays we will stop to give ourselves a well-deserved bath and practice a little snorkeling in its crystalline waters.
- Price: € 30
- Special price: Children under 12 years old: 10 €
- Duration: 1.5 h
- Difficulty: Low *
- Meeting place: Punta de Teno *Please see the information in the section “How to get to Punta de Teno“.
How to get to Punta de Teno?
– Access to Punta de Teno by private vehicles is restricted. You can only get there by car to Buenavista del Norte, and then, you must take a public bus from the Buenavista del Norte bus station to Punta de Teno. Line 369 leaves the station every hour all year round from 10:00 a.m. The price of the single ticket is one euro and can be paid in cash, by card and with the TEN+ card. We recommend being there well in advance and taking it directly at the station, as it tends to be very crowded (see timetables and more information here). -For the 12:00 h experience you have to take at least the bus that leaves at 11:05 h from Buenavista. For the 14:00 h experience you must take at least the one leaving at 13:10 h. Please allow plenty of time to get to the station and catch the bus. The courtesy waiting time at Punta de Teno is 15 minutes. Once this time has elapsed, we will start the route and no refund will be made.
- Includes: Equipment rental – double kayak, paddles, life jackets, backrests, diving mask, refreshment, advice and monitoring of our staff, insurance.
- We recommend you bring: Swimsuit, flip flops , hat and sunscreen. We can save you your belongings.
- Rules and conditions: The waiting time of courtesy is 15 minutes. Please calculate in advance the duration of the journey by car to the meeting point. After the courtesy time, we start the route and the amount is not refunded.
- If there is a change in weather conditions on the day of the activity and this could not be done, it is replaced by a boat trip on the Los Gigantes cliff. If this is not possible, a refund will be made.
- It is imperative that you know how to swim
MORE INFORMATION OF OUR KAYAKING ACTIVITIES:
There is no need to have previous experience. These are initiation experiences so that everyone can enjoy the practice of this exciting sport. We offer a comprehensive education, in which we also emphasize the importance of respect for the environment around us.