El Teide, between volcanoes and stars
Enjoy our astronomy routes in Teide National Park every friday. The Canary Islands are among the inhabited places on the planet with the most unique conditions for observing the universe. Our excursions to Teide National Park will provide you with the opportunity to see for yourself at an altitude of over 2,000 metres above sea level where there is practically inexistent light pollution. You will be able to view the spectacular night sky above the ravines of Teide, under a magnificent firmament on a pleasant summer night, and in great company. The pole star, the summer triangle and a dozen shooting stars are the perfect excuse for delving into the thrilling world of astronomy, not forgetting the countless legends involving the different constellations.
- Price: € 30
- Special prices: children under 12= 20 €.
- Duration and difficulty: 3 h. Low *
- Meeting place and time: Parque Nacional (Parador Nacional, next to the main door) 20:30 h ** It is very important to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity.
- Includes: a expert in astronomy guide, hiking activity with an interpretation of the sky.
- We recommend you bring: Sportswear and trainers, warm clothing (a jacket, woolly hat, gloves, scarf…), a torch, water and a snack.
- Recommended minimum age: 7 years
Minimum and maximum number of participants: 5 – 15 people. * A second guide is added from this number.
- Rules and conditions: The timeout is 15 minutes courtesy . Please calculate in advance the length of the drive to the meeting point . Elapsed time courtesy not start the route and the amount is returned.
- If we don’t have the books minimum of 5 persons, you can choose another date, another activity or request a refund. You can also do it exclusively with the minimum cost (€ 150).
- Group activities: any day on booking.