Teide Stargazing Experience
Would you like to enjoy a night walk in the Teide National Park? Come with us!
Live the experience of walking under one of the best night skies in the world.
Follow in the footsteps of the Milky Way or let yourself be guided by the moonlight on a trail where you will learn details about the stars that surround us. Enjoy getting to know the constellations.
A medium-difficulty trail, lasting 2.5 hours, during which you will stop to contemplate and interpret the sky with the simple eye.
Starting time: 19.30h (autumn and winter) 20.30h (spring and summer).
Details of the experience
- Price: Adult € 20. Children under 12 = 15 €.
- Duration and difficulty: 2,5 h. Medium-Low *
- Meeting place and time: Parque Nacional (Parador Nacional, next to the main door):
- Autumn and winter: 19:30 h
- Spring and summer: 20:30 h
- Includes: Guide, Civil Liability and Personal Accident Insurance.
- We recommend you bring: Sportswear and trainers, warm clothing (a jacket, woolly hat, gloves, scarf…), a torch, water and a snack.
- Recommended minimum age: 7 years
- Very IMPORTANT
- The meeting point is at the Parador Nacional del Teide (main gate).
- Remember that this is a hiking activity, so you must be used to walking. And you should bring suitable footwear and sportswear. This is a high mountain trail where the altitude is noticeable when walking, it does not require technical skills or any kind of preparation, but you must be used to hiking routes.
- Not recommended for children under 7 years of age, people with severe respiratory or heart problems, pregnant women and people with reduced mobility.
- At night in the National Park temperatures can be very low or drop sharply, so bring plenty of warm clothes. It is best to bring layers: T-shirt, jumper and jacket. Also a cold hat, neck warmer and gloves.
- It is important to be punctual. Please note that there is no public transport to the Teide National Park at the times of the activity. It takes approximately 1 hour and a half to get to the Teide National Park from any city on the island, so plan your route well in order to arrive on time for the activity!
- Please bring a picnic, dinner and water.
- Don’t worry if the rest of the island is cloudy, we’ll be above the clouds!
- In the event that there is no sky visibility or weather conditions do not allow the activity to take place. The amount will be refunded or exchanged for another date.