Hike to the peak of El Teide (3.718 m)
Activity for lovers of active tourism visiting the island. Enjoy the experience of reaching the summit of Mount Teide, the highest peak in Spain at 3,718 meters high.
Exclusive experience with small groups to Pico del Teide. With the cable car we can contemplate the spectacular landscape of the largest national park in the Canary Islands. From the base of the cableway, perfectly accessible by road and located approximately 2,350 m above sea level, remount in its modern cabins up to 3,555 meters from the top station (La Rambleta) station in just 10 minutes.
From La Rambleta begin our ascent on foot about 45 minutes to the Teide crater through a short path of steep slope (the path Telesforo Bravo). In the highest peak in Spain, at 3718 m above sea level, we enjoy one of the most spectacular scenery in the world. After a short break, delighting with the stunning picture, we begin the descent back to La Rambleta. There we will go to the viewpoint of Pico Viejo to enjoy the majestic views of its crater. Finally we descend to the lower cable car station again where it ends our activity.
- Price: 60 €
- Special price:
- Children under 12: 45 €
- Duration and difficulty: 4 h Medium – High**
- Lugar y hora de encuentro: 9:15 h. Base of the Teleférico (Please arrive 15 minutes before the start).
- Include: access permissions to the peak of Mount Teide, cable car ticket and guide..
- You must bring: ID card or passport, clothes and sports shoes, coat, hat, sunscreen, hiking poles, water and picnic
- Attention: This is a high mountain activity not recommended for people with cardio-respiratory problems, children under 8 years old and pregnant women.
- Look out: The waiting time is 15 minutes courtesy. Please calculate in advance the length of the drive to the meeting point. Elapsed time courtesy we start the route and the amount is not returned.
- Note: Once the purchase is made, this is pending compliance by the service provider. If it is not confirmed within a maximum period of 72 hours, we will reibruse immediately the amount paid If you wish you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tlf. +34 922 127 938.
- IMPORTANT: If the cable car is not operating the day of the tour for reasons beyond our competition (adverse weather or damage to the cable car facilities) an alternative excursion will take place and will not return the amount to the user.