Trip to the world of volcanoes on El Teide
Complete tour that includes a hiking route through this National Park that is also a World Heritage Site, an essential activity for all who visit Tenerife. The general road that runs through the complex volcanic structure of Las Cañadas is explored to recreate in its viewpoints the imposing presence of El Teide, the third highest and voluminous volcanic structure on the planet. At the end of the route you can enjoy the majestic volcanic landscape on the Roques de García trail.
- Price: € 250 up to 4 people. Additional person + € 30
- Meeting place and time: To be agreed upon
- Includes: Exclusive transport in a 9-seater van, a tour of Teide National Park, guide and insurance.
- Maximum number of places available: 8
- Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org