Bultaco Brinco Experience
The Bultaco Brinco Experience is an excursion that runs through the northwest region of Tenerife, known as Isla Baja, from Buenavista del Norte to Garachico. We start in Buenavista and through secondary roads, surrounded by banana plantations and dirt tracks next to the coast we will pass through the silos until arriving at San Pedro de Daute to enjoy a spectacular view of the Villa and Port of Garachico. After a short break we return to the place of origin. The route is about 40km in about 2.5 hours.
- Departures every day: 10:00 a.m & 4:30 p.m
65 €60 €
- Duration and level: 2,5 – 3 h. Medium** (Need to have experience in Mountain Bike)
- Meeting place: Office El Cardón (Hotel Melia Hacienda del Conde, Buenavista del Norte)
- Includes: Guide, helmet, gloves, assistance vehicle in case of breakdown or accident and accident insurance.
- It is necessary: Have experience in Mountain Bike and over 16 years. Not suitable for people over 100 kg
- Rules and conditions: The timeout is 15 minutes courtesy. Please calculate in advance the length of the drive to the meeting point. Elapsed time courtesy not start the route and the amount is returned.
- Prices from 2 people. In the case of not reaching the minimum registered we will let you know. In that case you can choose another date, another activity, ask the refund or do the activity assuming its minimum cost (120 € ) .