The Masca Canyon
Every wednesday, one of the most spectacular hiking activities available in Tenerife. It really has everything!First of all is a trip around the traditional village. Then comes the 4.5 km hike, setting out from the traditional village of Masca and ending on a magnificent beach after a steady but slight descent. You will then be given the chance of a deserved swim, surrounded by the 450-high Los Gigantes cliffs on Masca beach. And to finish a boat trip with on-board food enabling you to enjoy the amazing views of the cliffs and the chance to spot the local schools of dolphins. Departures subject to the minimum number of participants (5 people). The activity will always be confirmed the day before.
- Departures every Wednesday
- Price: 50 €
- Special price: Children under 12: 35 €
- Meeting place and time: Puerto de La Cruz (Casa de La Aduana) 8:00 a.m, Muelle Garachico 8:45 a.m, Hotel Melia Hacienda del Conde (Buenavista del Norte) 9:00 a.m. , Los Gigantes 9:00 a.m,
- Includes: Transfer, boat trip, onboard food, the chance to spot dolphins and a hiking guide. We recommend you take refreshments.
- Duration and difficulty: Approximately 6 h (0.5 h visit to the village + 4 h hiking + 0.5 h beach + 1 h food + boat) + transfers. Medium **
- We recommend you bring: Clothing and footwear, hiking poles, water and picnic
- Rules and conditions: the timeout is 15 minutes courtesy. Please calculate in advance the length of the drive to the meeting point. Elapsed time courtesy not start the route and the amount is returned.
- Prices from 5 people (adults). In the case of not reaching the minimum registered’ll let you know at least one day in advance. In that case you can choose another date, another activity, ask the refund or the activity assuming its minimum cost (225 €).
- Group activities: any day on booking.