ACCESS TO THE MASCA CANYON IS CLOSED BY THE ADMINISTRATION
The Masca Canyon
Every wednesday, one of the most spectacular hiking activities available in Tenerife. It really has everything! First of all is a trip around the traditional village. Then comes a hike of 4.5 km, setting out from the traditional village of Masca and ending on a magnificent beach after a steady but slight descent. Then you will be given the chance of a deserved swim, surrounded by the 450-high Los Gigantes cliffs on Masca’s beach. And to finish a boat trip with on-board food enabling you to enjoy the amazing views of the cliffs and the chance to spot the local population of dolphins. Departures subject to the minimum number of participants (5 people). The activity will always be confirmed the day before.
- Departures every Wednesday
- Price: 50 €
- Special price: Children under 12: 35 €
- Meeting place and time: Puerto de La Cruz (Casa de La Aduana) 8:00 a.m, Muelle Garachico 8:45 a.m, Hotel Melia Hacienda del Conde (Buenavista del Norte) 9:00 a.m. , Los Gigantes 9:00 a.m,
- Includes: Transfer, boat trip, onboard food, the chance to spot dolphins and a hiking guide. We recommend you to take refreshments.
- Duration and difficulty: Approximately 6 h (0.5 h visit to the village + 4 h hiking + 0.5 h beach + 1 h food + boat) + transfers. Medium **
- We recommend you bring: Clothes and sport shoes, hiking poles, water and picnic
- Rules and conditions: the waiting time of courtesy is 15 minutes. Please calculate in advance the duration of the journey by car to the meeting point. After the courtesy time, we start the route and the amount is not refunded.
- Prices from 5 persons (adults). In the case of not reaching the minimum registered we will let you know at least one day in advance. In that case you can choose another date, another activity, ask for the refund or do the activity assuming its minimum cost (225 €).
- Group activities: any day on booking.