Hiking in the Teno Rural Park
Come and enjoy the best kept secret of Tenerife, through an exclusive and spectacular hiking route in the mountains of Teno. Discover the essence of the rural world of Tenerife in these mountains!
At the indicated time we will meet at the Plaza de Las Libreas in El Palmar, Buenavista del Norte. From there we will start this incredible route that surrounds this valley, a natural and cultural larder, full of nature and traditional practices, which we will discover during our tour.
Accompanied by a local guide, we will discover many of the curiosities of this rural place: forest exploitation, traditional crops, rural architecture, religious manifestations… A whole life where human beings have lived in harmony with the environment, giving shape to this protected natural space.
Here you can also admire the beautiful volcanic landscapes of the westernmost point of Tenerife.
- Price: € 15
- Special price: children under 12: 10 €.
- Duration and difficulty: 3 h Low *
- Meeting place and time: Plaza de Las Libreas de El Palmar, Buenavista del Norte, 10:00 a.m,
- Includes: Hiking activity with guide, accident insurance and civil liability insurance.
- We recommend you bring: Sports clothing and footwear, warm clothes, water and picnic.
- Rules and conditions: The waiting time of courtesy is 15 minutes. Please calculate in advance the duration of the journey by car to the meeting point. After the courtesy time, we start the route and the amount is not refunded.
- This activity requires a minimum of 5 participants (adults). If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we will contact you and you can change the booking to another date, another activity or ask for a refund. Also if you want you can do the activity assuming the minimum cost (100 €).