Sea kayaking (canoeing)
Our spectacular kayak routes depart from the Post number 7 of the Los Gigantes Marina (Santiago del Teide) at the end of the marina shopping street.
SUMMER SEASON (from May to October):
During these months the activity begins at 11:00 a.m. every day at the Los Gigantes cliffs. We also include special routes from Masca beach in this period. We also run customised routes for groups on any day in the summer season.
WINTER SEASON (from November to April):
Our activities in the winter season are for groups only (at least 10 people) on demand on any day.
- Price: € 25
- Special price: Children under 10 years old (no paddling): 5 €
- Duration: 2 h
- Difficulty: Low *
- Meeting time: Meeting 10:30 a.m. Start activity 11:00 a.m.
- Meeting place: Los Gigantes Marina, post number 7.
- Includes: Material – double kayak, paddles, life jackets, backrests, diving mask, photo album, refreshment and instructors.
- We recommend you bring: Bathing suit, flip flops , hat and sunscreen. All other things must leave them in the car. We can save you the keys.
- Rules and conditions: the timeout is 15 minutes courtesy. Please calculate in advance the length of the drive to the meeting point. Elapsed time courtesy not start the route and the amount is returned.
- It is imperative that you know how to swim
- We do not rent our boats for strict security