The Anaga Mountains Route
The Anaga massif lies in a privileged position which enables us to start the morning with a walk through the old town of La Laguna. UNESCO declared the town a World Heritage Site in 1999 as an example of a non-walled colonial town. A few kilometers further bring us to the lush laurel woods in the midst of steep mountains. We then cross the Anaga massif stopping at the viewpoints and end with an easy hike to get to know and enjoy this type of sub-tropical woods.
- Price: € 250 up to 4 people. Additional person + € 30
- Meeting place and time: To be agreed upon
- Includes: Exclusive transport in a 9-seater van, a tour of La Laguna, a tailor-made tour through the Rural Park and an optional hike, guide and insurance.
- Maximum number of places available: 8
- Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org